Heating & Cooling Services from Repair to Installation in Dallas, TX., and Surrounding Areas
The weather in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex is characterized by hot, humid summers and chilly, damp winters. Whether at home or work, people spend the majority of the day indoors. A reliable HVAC system is essential to keep the indoor environment comfortable, healthy and energy efficient.
Complete HVAC Contractor Services
The skilled and knowledgeable professionals from Willard Heating and Air Conditioning offer a full array of HVAC services for every phase of the equipment lifecycle:
- Air Conditioning Repair and Installation: An unexpected equipment breakdown is frustrating, but it can quickly become a major aggravation if you can’t get prompt service. We maintain a fully-staffed service department, so every AC repair inquiry receives a quick response. For emergencies, 24/7 service is always available. If your unit needs to be replaced, we offer quality products from Trane and Lennox and complete heating and AC installation services for home and business’.
- Light Commercial: A business environment must be comfortable for both employees and customers. We specialize in installing, maintaining and repairing light commercial equipment in the 5-15 ton range. Our NATE-certified technicians receive specialized training to properly diagnose and repair complex commercial systems, including circuit boards, electronics, economizers and make-up air units.
- Heating Service: We offer complete heating installation, repair and maintenance services for furnaces and heat pumps. Most common heating problems are caused by clogged filters, motor failures, cracked heat exchangers and burner issues. We can inspect your older unit and provide an operating cost comparison with a new high-efficiency model.
- New Construction: If you’re building a new home, you want everything to work perfectly. It starts with proper system design, so each room in the building receives the right amount of conditioned air in every season. During construction, we coordinate with other trades and maintain a tight schedule. Once the final connections are made, every system is air balanced and performance tested to maximize comfort and efficiency.
- Geothermal Heating: Geothermal heat pumps are extraordinarily efficient because they use the earth as a heat transfer mechanism since the underground temperature is far more stable. When combined with radiant heating coils, a geothermal heat pump will provide the ultimate in consistent warm comfort and humidity control.
- Duct Sealing: Older homes can lose as much as 50 percent of the conditioned air that travels through the ductwork due to gaps and loose connections. We use a specialized sealant called Aeroseal to eliminate duct leaks, so the performance at the unit is delivered at the register.
- Attic Insulation: Substandard levels of insulation in your attic will drive up utility costs and force your HVAC system to work longer and harder to achieve the same level of comfort. Our technicians can evaluate your home to determine if you would benefit from adding additional insulation.
Every HVAC Service From Willard Heating and Air Conditioning
If you need to fix an existing unit or replace it with a new one, call the friendly professionals at Willard Heating and Air Conditioning. We’ll gladly answer all your questions and schedule an appointment at your convenience.
We make it easy for you to contact us when you need service. We are also available for emergency repairs.
We work hard, so you don’t have to sacrifice comfort — day or night.